Saturday, February 5, 2011

Packers Vs Steelers


You are not your Football team!



That is why football fans of Winnipeg will be happy and not Blue tomorrow as they root for the team that can either Pack a punch or Steel a hit.

Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers will be duking it out in the 2011 Superbowl.

With the Steelers having won six out of the seven Superbowls they have played in, fans are expecting a TKO by the end of the game.

Even if it is a slow moving fight for the win, I guarantee black eyes by half-time.



The Black Eyed Peas take the stage along with R&B high note Hitter Usher and infamous axeman Slash.

The arena this Fight will take place in is the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, the first Superbowl to be held in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Lucky for fans that the Superbowl will be held indoors as many might not be tough enough to fight off the cold temperatures Dallas is currently experiencing.

Plus I'd hate to see Slash's leather pants crack while he gets frost bitten nipples.

As per usual you can also expect Advertisers not to pull any punches as they hit us with their best shot while slapping us with their top products.

I am not as much of a die hard football fan as many of my friends, and although I won't be Knocking back beers at a Superbowl party like many I'll be at work rooting for the Southpaw Underdogs.

While our hometown Blue usually ends up looking like Chumps in the final round....I predict  good ol Green will be looking like champs like in Superbowl 31 and have their moment in the sun (metaphorically of course, since it is an inside game) and have their arms raised in triumph.

I like both teams, but the romantic in me says root for the underdog so that's what I will do and hope that Green Bay will send Pittsburgh packing.




You are not your coach's plays!
You are not the ring you fight in!

You are not the game that beats you!

You are the heart of the game, that beats!

No comments:

Post a Comment