Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Everyone has their own battle"

This is a poignant quote; true in every sense.
This is a quote Noah had never forgotton made by one of his philosophy professors.
Noah being the main character in "Noahs Turn"

So fellow CreComm 3's I decided to take a page out of Palmer's book after an great interview and decided an hour ago I would pop a cold one and start on some reading.

Don't Judge a BOOK BY IT'S COVER or a BOOK BY IT'S TITLE.

Noah's Turn is not a title that unveils a story.  40 pages or so in not knowing what to expect, it is already going in to my favorite books list. I see smidges of myself in Noah the amount of smidges I am keeping to myself.
Well classmates, if you have a warped sense of humor like myself you are in for a good read one I want to get back to myself.

FYI if the CreComm 3's haven't picked it up yet there are still some copies at Mc Nally Grant Park and Polo Chapters and it goes for $27.99

Happy Reading!

For Noah:

You are not your douchebag friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment