Saturday, September 18, 2010

FAB FOUR VS THE STONES

Poll of the week almost got away from me:
So......

Do All You Need is Love?
Or does one need the Satisfaction of a good ass kicking

Both have great hits!
I'm a Beatle's man myself.

Ooh Ah Oooh... Do you want to have a gang fight?
oooh ah oooh
Do you promise not to tell?
Closer.....
Oooh ah ooooh
Let me punch you in the ear
Beatles vs Stones
Your opinion let me  hear.....

On who would win... Gang mentality or one on one
Modern or West Side Story style ..... you decide

My guess would be that Keith would be having George crying for his mom and his sweet lord.
He's kind of a crazy pirate...


But  I'm still a Beatlemaniac through and through.....

Let me know your favorite Beatle or Stone, your  favorite song or tell me would win a fight with who and what  even Clue style if you wish.....

Ex: It was John in the yellow submarine with a bat and Jack flash will jump no more..... whatever...you decide....

Remember the second rule......

You must commment at Fight Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment